<VV> Corvair Calendar

Scott Howey snddrafting at charter.net
Sat Dec 4 20:18:05 EST 2010

Hey All,
I was hoping you guys might be able to help me or point me in the right
direction.

  I am putting together a Calendar for 2011 of all of the Corvair of the
Month winners and I would like to have on it a bunch of meaningful
events revolving around the Corvair. For example, special racing
highlights, or days cars were released, or the day Unsafe at any Speed
was published, the last day the Corvair was manufactured, the day the
Fitch Sprint was made, the day Yenko Stingers came out, etc.

Can you please email me with any special events new or old that you
think should be on a Corvair calendar.

Thanks you so much for your time,

Scott Howey
scott at corvairforum.com