<VV> [FC] [fastvair] FW: Video on garage door break ins. A Mustwatch.

Frank Ness aircoolvair at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 4 20:39:44 EST 2010

Not necessarily true. The arm that lifts the door are all in the same place.
When I saw this video, I went out to my garage and took the rope off the lever
that trips the release. I am able to do this because I have a people door and
can get in and out of the garage. The problem is when the car door is the only
way in.

Regards,
Frank