<VV> TRANSPORTING ULTRAVAN no go so far.

wfcc at mediacombb.net wfcc at mediacombb.net
Mon Dec 6 12:54:39 EST 2010

If this is the one on the beach at New Smyrna Beach, Ryersons old V8 coach,  I would be worried more about the whole thing falling apart when you try to move it.... It is pretty rotten.... been sitting 50 yards from the ocean for years.
 When I got 407 out of the woods in Louisiana we used a fifth wheel heavy equipment trailer because it was the only one wide enough- it was 82" between the fenders and the rear track on an Ultra is 81" We had to load it backwards cause the front track is wider. Don't know about the track on a V8 coach, I know they do have bigger wheels and tires.
 You could always stop and get Bob Browns coach-it's on the way back north and he really wants to sell it-and it is probably closer to being restorable than the other one.

                                 Ed Lindsay
West Florida Corvair Club
Ultra's #338 & 407