<VV> LM Heater Blower Relay

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 16:42:25 EST 2010

Steve,
Another possibility is trying a 20 amp "slow-blow" fuse.  Unlike the
"normal" fuse which will blow the instant the current drain exceeds 20  amps, the
"slow-blow" fuse will take a short overload (for example,to get motors
started) but will blow if the current drain exceeds 20 amps for a length of
time.

Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 12/6/2010 12:41:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,