<VV> filter

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 11:50:44 EST 2010

NAPA and WIX are (or were) both made in the same plant. I have never had a
bad WIX filter, and I have used them on many different cars. I looked at
the  Clarks filter, and bought one as an experiment. It is working okay on a
street  110 motor. Clarks does have a vested interest in building a good
filter, the  Corvair filter is the only oil filter they sell. But it looks like
they  will have to step-up the quality control, or come down harder on their
vendor. I  will keep a close eye on the filter I have installed.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose,  CA