<VV> K&N filter

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 21:59:25 EST 2010

I am using a K&N oil filter as well - Very strong, a nice true one-inch
HEX on the bottom for removal with a socket - even cross-drilled for positive
retaining - The HP-3001 is the one I use. But expensive. $11-$15, depending
 on where you buy them.

-Seth

In a message dated 12/7/2010 4:17:19 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,