<VV> Nader and the book!

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Dec 8 12:26:41 EST 2010

Although I have, on occasion moved the copies of "Unsafe @" from the Auto
section in my local libraries to the Fiction section, under N for Nader, I
really don't see it as fiction. It is more propaganda. That would be full of
 intended lies, not fanciful fiction. It was published with a definite
purpose in mind. Not really intending the Corvair as a target, Nader was aiming
 at the Auto industry as a whole, trying to get it to reform it's methods
of  dealing with safety both in car design and sales. Well, as we have seen
since  1965, car design has certainly been affected. For better or worse,
cars are now  much safer to be in during an accident.

Sales? Not so much! See the latest Corvette TV commercial: "Nice  to know,
America still builds Rockets!"

Seth Emerson - (Sitting in the Denver airport between flights)

In a message dated 12/8/2010 9:08:38 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,