<VV> Nader and the book!

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 9 13:42:02 EST 2010

I have also read the book and cars were not safe back in those days. And they are STILL not safe today but certainly are much safer. And RN is some of the reason cars are safer. He did not kill the Corvair. The reason the Corvair was discontinued by GM is it was not profitable. Plain and simple.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado