<VV> 67 TURBO ?

Charles Fregeau n5hsr at sprynet.com
Fri Dec 10 13:50:38 EST 2010

I have a friend that has a 68 Turbo, quite by accident.  He picked up a 66
Corsa Turbo that the body was wrecked on.  The engine, however, was in
pretty good shape.  For some time he looked for a 66 Corsa to put the engine
in.  The only LM body he could find was a 68.  So it now sits in a 68 Corsa
body.  It's totally wrong, of course, but it runs good. . . .

Charles Fregeau
Missing my 62 700 Club Coupe with Powerglide.