<VV> Corvair A/C Question

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Dec 13 13:24:17 EST 2010

Both factory and dealer.  RPO for '66 was C64.  I have factory installed
air in the '66 convertible.  The factory cut the openings with a cutting
torch which is not something you want to do on a completed car.  For
more information on Corvair accessories and specifications, to here:
http://www.gmheritagecenter.com/gm-heritage-archive/docs/

Dave Keillor