<VV> 68 Vette, C.Jordan, Astro I and Opel GT's.

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 13 20:45:07 EST 2010

My attachment is an Excel spreadsheet (.xls). VV made it look like something
else, but if you open it as and xls it opens fine.
The numbers in your source are close to what I found. Some difference among
years, but the grand total was nearly the same.
 -- Doug Mackintosh
Corsa member since 1996
Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member
Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on