<VV> What kind of car is this? (No Corvair)

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 12:43:03 EST 2010

A television commercial for HP wireless printers has an old car in it that
has me stumped.  The first few times I saw it I thought maybe it was a '50s
 Tatra but now that I've seen it online and can pause it I think maybe it's
a  Hudson.  It appears on the left hand side of the screen at about the 8
second mark.  BTW, the scene where it's located looks to me like the
Malecon in Havana.  Anyway, what kind of car do our experts out there think  it is?

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuSjIOMnlRY_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuSjIOMnlRY)

Thanks!

~Bill Stanley