<VV> What kind of car is this? (No Corvair)

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Tue Dec 14 12:59:53 EST 2010

Hudson is correct.

Clues:

-Ventshades.  For reasons I can't explain, all Hudsons these days have
ventshades on them

-Fender Spears.  On the top center of the front fenders, a
distinguishing characteristic of Hudsons of the time

-Body Trim.  Extending forward horizontally and right to the top of the
front wheel opening, another distinguishing characteristic of Hudsons of
the time

--Bob Marlow, still craving a 1952 Hudson Hornet