<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 71, Issue 42

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicsmba.com
Tue Dec 14 16:18:07 EST 2010

On the spare tire mount ... one can always spot weld the bracket :-)

On the body tag -- is that possible with a 62?

Thanks, E

At 01:40 PM 12/14/2010, you wrote:
>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 12:25:25 -0800
>From: "John O'Shea" <jco99 at cox.net>
>Subject: Re: <VV> Corvair A/C Question
>To: "Virtual Vairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
>
>I believe one absolute and easy way to determine if a Corvair has factory or
>dealer installed A/C is to look at how the spare tire mount is installed in
>the trunk.  In factory installed A/C Corvairs the mount is spot welded to
>the trunk.  In Dealer installed A/C Corvairs the mount is bolted/screwed to
>the trunk.  How about some comments?
>Still sunny and warm in Las Vegas. :-)
>
>Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:40:44 -0600
>From: "Dave Keillor" <dkeillor at tconcepts.com>
>Subject: Re: <VV> Corvair A/C Question
>To: "Virtual Vairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
>
>The easiest and most certain way to determine factory air is the body
>tag.
>
>Dave Keillor

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(928) 301-7537                           Cell

Vertical Integrated Computer Systems, LLC
Metropolis Support, LLC

For Metropolis support and VICS MBA Support!!!!    http://www.vicsmba.com

Fun personal pictures:  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and
more.  http://www.vicsmba.com/ourpics/index.html

However, most new pictures are on Facebook.