<VV> seat track extenders

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 16 02:09:17 EST 2010

BTDT.... on a buddy's car.

Guy, any comments?

Mine guess is that someone has messed up on the original pattern in making
the "repros".  But!  Look CAREFULLY at which hole you are using for the rear
mount.  There are some subtle differences and I don't recall the exact
combination just now.  It seems like we did have to drill a fresh hole (or
expand a hole) in one of them.  We certainly got more than one inch
difference in leg room when we were done.

Later, JR