<VV> ... OIL LEAK - PCV

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 16 12:38:36 EST 2010

>The 0.060"  hole gives lots of vacuum / draw!!   BUT....   The 1/2' tube to the filter housing is where fresh air gets in when the engine is not running....and where EXCESS  blowby escapes

Those of your that want to hold to the company line, be my guests --
I'm not among this group.  Read anything on positive ventilation of the
crankcase, and it's benefits to the modern motor, and then note
definitions for "positive flow ventilation" ...

"Fresh air gets in when the engine is not running" -- isn't this idea
one of the problems with fuel tank corrosion?

Bill Strickland