<VV> Flat six at Indy?OT Turbine car

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Thu Dec 16 16:05:02 EST 2010

NOW YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY DONE IT !!!!
U got me remembering the "OLD DAYS"............
The first shot is a pic of a Gurney/Westlake Ford , ... like the one in the,"Going Thing" [except the one in the going thing had Hilborn injection , not webers]. The second is a pic of "Miss Jenny" [Gordy Reed driving] sponsored by Genessee beer out of Canada. MAN !!!! That Lauterbach would ,"WHISTLE". I only wish I could include a pic of Bill Bunn's ,Corvair powered "Renegade",but, all those pics got destroyed in a fire many years ago. The great thing is the hull is in the process of being restored , "Sprinkler System" , Exhaust thru the bottom , and everything original [thank heavens I held on to all that stuff]. Pictures will be coming 2011.....
Bob Isaac
Moonpie Racing