<VV> [FC] Body Parts for Greenbrier

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sat Dec 18 18:38:09 EST 2010

At 01:48 PM 12/17/2010, Vairtec Corporation wrote:
>On 12/17/2010 11:03 AM, BBRT wrote:
>
> > Look for a medieval armor builder in your area
>

>Didn't most of them go out of business toward the end of the 15th century?

No.   They went to work for Fisher Body and Virgil Exner and a pack
of mysterious dudes in Dearborn.

They brought hammers with them.   None, however, that I knew of were
named Thor.   Probably a few called Junior and Bubba, maybe Claude
and Floyd or any other moniker generally applied to anybody who likes
beating on things.

tony..   used to watch these guys at work