<VV> <CORSA Chapters> CORSA Communique

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Sun Dec 19 21:23:35 EST 2010

Becoming the CORSA Communique Feature Editor is an exciting challenge for me. There will be a bio, photo and introduction in the January Communique. To perform this job well, I will need a lot of help from you.  Corvair owners are a very diverse group and have found a multitude of ways to enjoy our favorite car.

If you have ideas for stories or tech tips please let me know.  If you are a decent writer and/or photographer, put the information together and submit it.  If you want some help, give me a name or contact information and I can interview and find someone to take photos.

tkalp
wichita, ks