<VV> Yenko Stingers

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 10:46:55 EST 2010

There is an interesting new website for Corvairs.
YenkoStinger.org
This site is open to all who wish to list infomation and pictures of
their history with Yenko Stinger Corvairs.
Dob Dunahugh and Ed Cunneen have borne the cost of the site start up
and have started with history of their Stingers.
     All of the history needs to be collected before we're all pushing
up daisies. We're interested in stories about the Stinger era as weel
as statistics.
My sons have noted my advanced age and encouraged me to do the same;
maybe a book will be in order.
   Contribute now.

Warren