<VV> Fitch Article

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Wed Dec 22 13:35:20 EST 2010

All:  And we owe the article to Pete Koehler who made the arrangements and
got the car to Lime Rock and then to the Corsa Convention and eventually to
the museum in NY state who's name I don't remember.   During the course of
last summer, it is my understanding he put in excess of 2500 miles on his
personal vehicles on behalf of us (IE: CORSA & CPF).  And then had to beg to
get reimbursed for his cost of the effort.

Thank you Pete!!  You done better than GOOD!  We all owe you...again.

Historically Yours,
			James Rice

PS: And Pete may have done most of the final assembly on the car also.

Message: 11