<VV> Who owns the Christmas tree Greenbrier ?

chaz at ProperProPer.com chaz at ProperProPer.com
Wed Dec 22 13:54:39 EST 2010

Ken,

I had asked who owned this Greenbrier dressed up as a Christmas tree that I am trying to identify.
You replied “This was our Christmas card a few years back,” and attached a picture of your Ultravan" sleigh-mobile.

It wasn’t clear if you were saying the Greenbrier was yours and that you also had an Ultravan ;>}) ?     (I know what an Ultravan looks like.)

So, I’m still trying to find who owns the Greenbrier that’s dressed up as a Christmas tree (possibly Brian Kemp ?) :
www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/VairyMerryCorvairChristmas_files/image002.jpg

1961 GM Monza “Christmas” postcard :
www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/VairyMerryCorvairChristmas_files/image004.jpg

Thanks and have a great holiday !
Charlie

From: Ken Wildman
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 2:46 AM
To: chaz at properproper.com
Cc: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Christmas Corvair pix attached

The picture I sent you was our card.

And, it's not a Greenbriar!  It's a 1968 Ultra Van,  the only true Class A manufactured motorhome powered by Corvair.  It is accepted as a true Corvair marque by CORSA and I won three 1st Class trophies at Corvair national conventions with it.

It is currently owned by Ed and June Lindsay from WCF and they received an award last month at the Hilton Head invited Concours d'Elegance.  (Think east coast Pebble Beach prestige)

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/ultravan/
\
<grin>

Ken