<VV> yenkostinger.org

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 22 11:57:42 EST 2010

At this point we are just starting to inter info on stingers. It is a time consuming job. I would like to see this as a library of the history of the stingers. Charlie is keeping a list. That's great. He may someday put out a book. I look forward to that day so I can buy one. This is different then what Charlie is doing. Ed and I have been buying paper work on stingers for years and are willing to share in this library. It will all be water marked. If you can help even a little, that would be great. At some point we would like to include Clones and tribute cars as they are sometimes brushed aside. Rick Norris's car is a good example.