<VV> Double Flair Fule Lines

efki at verizon.net efki at verizon.net
Wed Dec 22 18:38:09 EST 2010

Hi Adam,

Where are the leaks? Are they at the carbs? Swagelok stainless fittings are not flared. They use ferrules and compress (or swage) them on the tubing to get the seal. I was thinking of running stainless steel fuel lines. Connecting to the carbs was the issue. I douldn't find a Swagelok fitting that worked.

Happy Holidays,
Eric