<VV> Spyder/Corsa turbo -- fast & furious

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Sun Dec 26 02:01:40 EST 2010

At 01:59 PM 12/25/2010, Harry Yarnell wrote:
>Yea, blue collar Baltimore..
>Just seemed that way back in the 50's-60's...
>Seems loans today are more 5-7 year.
>GM is offering three year loans (GMAC) at 0%

This was something I brought up earlier...

WTF is a car doing costing so much money you need to finance it for
SIX YEARS?   New cars still cost too much today, considerably more
than they used to cost.    And NO I don't mean dollars, I mean as
percentages of income.   What's more, the cost is NOT justified by
those extras that cars today seem to offer as standard (meaning you
pay for them whether you want them or not).

This is one of the reasons I prefer to drive older vehicles.   I'm
not interested in providing any more of MY income to any car
manufacturer for a car that I don't actually honestly like.   And,
frankly I don't really like much of what I see available today.

tony..