<VV> Today's cars

moonpie8n at comcast.net moonpie8n at comcast.net
Sun Dec 26 12:31:21 EST 2010

Seth is 100% right, .... I got run off the road the other day by some kid with both hands at the top of the wheel holding a little black box [texting?] . Many people would rather do anything but drive , yet they refuse to use mass transit... I worked for the traffic administration in Maryland for 20 yrs. Believe me I have seen some goofy stuff........

Bob Isaac
Moonpie Racing