<VV> modern cars

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 26 18:49:15 EST 2010

I can only chuckle over the concern about cars that don't require a lot of driver input. Those who are concerned must be driving in better locales than I do. I used to have the same concerns, but now I think the less the driver has to do the better. You can always buy and restore an older car if you don't like it. I don't drive a Corvair in Florida in the winter because no one has yet figured out how to make a car that won't pull out onto the highway until the snowbird driver looks both ways. They must have different laws in New York and Canada. I have avoided killing a fellow senior citizen several times this week already simply by anticipating their total lack on interest in their surroundings. It is so common around here that I don't even bother to blow my horn or salute as many don't hear or see much either :-). Happy New Year.
Grant