<VV> Shuttle Valve? - Probably not the master cylinder

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 28 14:38:00 EST 2010

Did just that a couple weeks ago.
Had to take the Eldo thru emissions, and upon leaving, the brake pedal
didn't feel right...like I blew a line. Sure enough. Now what; I'm 20 miles
from home, all residential roads, what do I do? The SENSIBLE thing would be
to pull over and call a rollback. But nooooo; I had to be Mr. Impatient; I
can get this pig back home with the emergency brake, provided the lights are
in my favor, especially the one at the bottom of a long hill en route (it
was).

Worked like a charm, but those rear brakes sure were hot...

BTW, very good reasons to have an operable functioning emergency brake.. You

CAN drive home on it.....

Chuck S
BBRT

the property