<VV> GM Heritage Museum WA Corvette tour with Corvairs visible

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Dec 29 07:21:15 EST 2010

The DACC IS planning on a tour of the GM Heritage Museum during the Homecoming.  Although in these troubled times nothing is for sure we will do our very best.  Although they have sold off some of the cars there is still hundreds of cars in the collection and they change them around so every time you visit there will be cars that you have not yet seen.  See you all in August!
Ken P

Begin forwarded message: