<VV> Now you can drive, breathe and eat Corvair ~ literally !

chaz at ProperProPer.com chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu Dec 30 01:03:42 EST 2010

Hi Guys!

Celebrate the new year with some cool “Corvair” greens !

New! Corvair Very dark green oval leaves 25 seed on eBay !

I wrote to the seller about their “Corvair Very dark green oval leaves” ~ see below ...

Charlie

Here’s what they said :

Dear gigi_seed_co,

What is the reference to "Corvair" here ?

Do you own one and just had to let us know ?

Charlie
Corvair Society of America member since pretty much forever
www.Corvair.org

>From GiGiSeedCo :

Dear yourbuyersinn,

Corvair is the name that the seed company gave it. I did not name it myself. Many seeds have different - fancy names. Glad it got your attention.

Now all you Corvair owners need to grow this nice little veggie. Cheers Anna

gigi_seed_co

Now you can drive, breathe and eat Corvair ~ literally !

Link to item on eBay :

New! Corvair Very dark green oval leaves 25 seed