<VV> Corvair on cover

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Thu Dec 30 12:58:43 EST 2010

Smitty Says;  This may have already been mentioned but the new Jobber
classic car calander from NAPA  not only has a Corvair on the cover but
others inside as well.  If you aren't running a shop that deals with NAPA
you may find this one hard to get.  Their regular showroom customer calender
is nothing special to us.