<VV> [fastvair] Best 2-Carb Setup

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 12:30:39 EST 2010

If you are figuring on street driving and want to keep your low-end up,
stay with 110 heads and use progressive 2-barrels; if you have the money for
head work, go to 140 valves and seats in the 110 head.  You don't need the
large ports of the 140 if you are mostly interested in low--speed (street
and  highway) driving.

Scotty from Hollyweird

In a message dated 12/31/2010 7:42:35 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,