<VV> Kit Amplifier

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Mon Feb 1 13:06:33 EST 2010

Smitty Says;  When I first built the Wagon it had 150 watts per channel capability.  Twelve hidden speakers.  Good clean sound up to about half throttle.  Then the speakers gave up.  It was fun for a while till the smoke got out of booster amp.  I built a Heath tube type 15 watt per channel sterio in the 60s with a pair of very adaquate speaker enclosures.  It was (still is) much louder and cleaner at full power than the car sterio at any setting.  I am sure watts were much stronger and better in the 60s than they are now.