<VV> Evening Orchard...err...orchid!

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Feb 2 05:01:20 EST 2010

That color is not too far from my Royal Plum 67 vert.
I have been told that color was available for 67 only.
If we get to come to the Iowa convention I will bring it instead of the race
car since there will be no track event.
It would be a nice change from what I usually do.
Also, It will have the automatic floor shift conversion.

Rick Norris
67 Monza Vert
110 Auto, Royal Plum
Black Interior