<VV> 69 convertible

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 3 11:30:43 EST 2010

Yes. I know Eve Ellis is involved with it and I believe Marv Crook. I just recently received my newest '69 Newsletter.And I believe that car was advertised at last years convention in Jax with a little ad in hospitality.Looked like a fair deal, especially due to the rarity of it.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado
'69 Convert. #2891 with 28,000 miles
'69 Convert. #5044 with 80,000 miles