<VV> 69 Convertible

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 13:33:01 EST 2010

                                                  B"H

Ed:  As a 69 owner and member of the 69 Covair Group in CORSA, I can say with mixed sadness and a smile that the group is very much alive.

Marvin Crook and Ed Thompson have put a lot of effort into keeping the group moving forward, a very hard task since Mark's passing.  Eve Ellis has also been active and participating, which I am sure is difficult for her since she lost her husband so young...

Updates to the 69 Registry happen all the time when cars are sighted on e-bay, in abandoned lots, and in classified ads.

Of course, any 69 convertible is valuable since only 521 were made...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza Coupe 110 PG