<VV> Scams are fun but don't send ANY $$$ ! (No Corvair)

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 3 22:35:48 EST 2010

Absolutely. The whole idea in theft deterrents is to make it as difficult
as possible. To have the easily readable numbers in plain view is an
invitation for theft. By ANYone. To use a bar code makes it FAR, FAR, FAR
more difficult to steal the info. There's a lot fewer bar code readers than
eyes out there. And who's going to allow their checks to be scanned by a
passing stranger? Think about it.

-Mark

But