<VV> Corvair winter weekend plans?

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Feb 4 10:03:51 EST 2010

Well, my local club's monthly breakfast is scheduled for Saturday
morning, but right now it looks very much like that will be canceled by
the coming snowstorm.

So, instead, I get to run the snowblower down 350 feet of driveway.
Whoopee.

But, at least this makes it more likely that the weather will be good
for the club's annual Parts Auction on the 13th.

--Bob Marlow