<VV> Changes coming to NASCAR??? no Corvair

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 17:23:00 EST 2010

Speaking of fixed, did anyone else see the Indy car race in Japan when
Danica Patrick won? Man that stunk to high heaven. Watching her fail in
NASCAR will be fun but she will be laughing all the way to the bank. I feel
bad for the guys that have fought their way up from the dirt tracks trying
to get to Cup and she gets paid huge dollars without ever having sat in a
Cup or other Stock Car. The rest of the Indy Car field stunk up NASCAR,
Francitti and  Hornish come to mind. JPM is finally getting the hang of it.
Where is the next AJ Foyt when we need him??
Bottom line, Indy Car sucks, no Americans winning on a regular basis and how
many even in the field on any given race? I'll stick with the 3 NASCAR
touring series no matter how much they are ran down and bitched at.

Joe