<VV> Corvair winter weekend plans

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 4 19:07:31 EST 2010

Hum, what to do this weekend in Virginia!  After promising for the last two weekends to watch Allen and Rick strip Rick's convertible, it looks like this weekend may be a snow out too!  To prepare, I am on my way soon to the ABC (liquor) store and to pick up another roll of toilet paper.

I will also gas up the snow thrower and Scout!  After the 12/19 24" snow and having to pay someone to screw up my driveway, I bought the snow thrower.  Not to be obsessive but I then bought a Scout with a blade.  Thanks to Rick for helping me retrieve it from PA.  I already had a Scout (with blade) but it has been red lined for four years getting new body armor (floor pans, rockers, fenders, corners, bed, etc).

If you want see obsessive:  61 Lakewood, 62 ElVair, 62 Rampside, 64 Convertible, 77 Scout, 78 Scout, 87 ElCamino, 07 Lucerne.  I need to join Brian and many others (Paul, Frank, David, Allen, Wade & Mel to name a few)in the Obsession Club!
Ray Davis
Hartwood VA
.