<VV> Impala SS-No Corvair

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Fri Feb 5 14:30:26 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian" <bmoneill at juno.com>
To: <VirtualVairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 1:03 PM
Subject: <VV> Impala SS-No Corvair

> Posting for a friend.  Car is a 1995 located in NJ near PA on I 80.
> She has 189,600 miles so far.
So what is the question ?

I would use a little ball of kneadable epoxy and stick it on the radiator
leak, like bubble gum ... probably last a year or two, till next eat-out
leak appears, then needs a new radiator.

If an auto xmission, it is 89K miles late for maintenance... fluid change,
filter new.

Hot wire the heater motor, since some dash stuff doesn[t work either ...
gauges, lighter ... maybe it is the wiring, not the motor.

ken campbell,