<VV> Snow at the show

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Feb 5 14:55:37 EST 2010

Now you know why in 1992 when I retired we left Illinois and relocated here
in central Florida, I did bring a snow shovel and a sled as a reminder (
have not had to use them ) Yes we here still have weather to deal with "
Hurricanes "  but we are in the center of the state and its not a big problem (
we did get some damage from the storms of 2004 and 2005 but that is not the
norm for this area.
  Good luck to you people in the path of this storm it looks like its going
to a BIG ONE !!!! Keep those corvairs covered up.
 Gene Barr