<VV> Snow at the show

Ed Lindsay wfcc at juno.com
Fri Feb 5 22:35:32 EST 2010

 Well ,
 One year at our Corvair Lovers Holiday in Sunny (Soggy) Pensacola Beach,
Florida, (probably '95-96?) The temperature was forecast to get into the
middle twenties overnight(normally in the 50-60 degree range). Walt D.
was here in UltraVan #366  ( The one with no heat, no insulation, Etc.)He
heard what the temps were going to be and said the 7734 with this, I' m
heading back south !,  That was the first time I had seen the Mardi Gras
float Babes in Parkas instead of bikinis !

The 25th West Florida Corvair Clubs' , Corvair Lovers Holiday, will be
February 26-27 this year, And hopefully it will be alot warmer.

                              Ed

                            UV 338/407

 Oh Yeah,--- Go Saints !!!!