<VV> MY "lack of snow day" corvair progress today

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 18:41:50 EST 2010

i got a lot done today  (for me anyway's ) , went after a bunch of  junk
wiring harnesses for connectors and wire colors , and got my new powertrain
jacked back into the rampy. now i am relaxing , playing ham radio digital
slow  scan , and answering email pile up.
i am very happy to have both new motors installed , now to hook everything
up!!.
day off tomorrow to visit the northeast automobile museum on a special "2
for one superbowl day".
Monday i will get at least one if not both running. a lot of extra wiring
and stuff to do yet, but it is coming along.  then i get to learn bodywork
again...ugh!
regards, tim colson