<VV> Museums

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Sat Feb 6 20:13:56 EST 2010

I toured the California Automobile Museum today.  They no longer have a
Corvair on display.  Last year, the Pipers late was on loan and displayed.
I'm not sure what the loan/display policy is but if someone or the CPF wants
to display a car, or other display, I can check it out.

I also toured the Hayes truck museum in Woodland and they had their 62
Rampside on display.

Today was the one day/where when all the museums in the Sacramento region
are open for free.   We also toured the Aerospace Museum of California and
the Hedrick Ag History museum (eat your heart out Lon <ggg>).

I learned my son Steven isn't the person to go to museums with..  I also
learned, even though the price is right on the free day, that you really
can't see much when the museums are wall to wall people.

dp

http://viewsofyolocounty.blogspot.com/