<VV> WINNER WEATHER...

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Feb 7 08:29:31 EST 2010

  It's winter.
  Matt Nall

  ...ya think? ;)
  tony..

  Not unless I have to!
  kciR

  We here in the Appalachain Mountains of West "By Gawd" Virginia dodged a bullet.
  That is, the Greater Kanawha Valley which, includes our lovely state Capitol did.
  The higher elevations got whacked. Ski freaks rejoice! Lodge owners happy.
  Less than an inch remains on the ground here at Corvair Alley.
  Wet snow fell but let up early and the temps stayed above freezing.
  The little Redhead doesn't even have to shovel the driveway!
  Still gray and funky lookin outside though.
  Temp on the back deck is 20 crunchy degrees at the moment

  Watched Ms. Patrick in the ARCA race last night. She did very well. Especially enjoyed the in-car shot when she got nerfed by Nelson Parkettefloor Jr. and spun out through the grass. Good hand speed and car control. Better I think than most of the Good'ol Boys. At last, something exciting to watch in NASCAR.

  Rick