<VV> Sounds Good

lonzovair at aol.com lonzovair at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 00:31:48 EST 2010

Great driving music, I agree... When I hear Wagner I think of Robert Duval in Apocolypse Now, yelling "Charlie Don't Surf!"
Personally, I have a handfull of Bluegrass music depending upon the road I travel... if it's a nice leisurely drive, I have some Stanley Brothers in there, maybe some Bill Monroe... if there's lots of curves, you just can't beat Lester & Earl's "Foggy Mountain Breakdown".... and maybe a little JD Crowe, Larry Sparks, I could go on and on...
:-)
Other times if Cheryl or the girls are with me I may have my cd player filled with Led Zeppelin, Yes, Rush, or maybe even the Hollies, Guess Who, or Styx.... but if it's just me, I keep my Bluegrass jammin'.
An 18 disc changer will fit perfectly in the trunk on the "gas tank shelf" in the '64...
Later,
Lonzo