<VV> Car Covers

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:24:14 EST 2010

I bought one of the more expensive ones off of Ebay, for $59.00, I think. 4
or 5  year warranty. Silver, custom fit with bag and some grommets so you
can tie it down,  waterproof, breathable, has kept my corvair dry through
rain, sleet, snow, and high humidity times this winter. It has a minimal
number of seams, which are bonded, not stitched (which can leak).
Mark Durham