<VV> Early Model Kit

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 11 19:26:07 EST 2010

I'm dating myself, but yes, I remember the kit. I had a few Premier Corvair
kits in my day. Was even the one who brought the Premier Rampside to Dave
Newell's attention. Still have my original 1961 Premier Rampside model, too!

Anyway, the kits are a bit lax for proper proportion, though they DO tend
to portray the car somewhat accurately. Really cheap kit, model-wise,
though. Even the "tires" are injected plastic.

-Mark

Box description says "American Compacts" and "4 complete models".  Includes
Corvair, Comet, Falcon, and Valiant, each kit molded in a different color,
red, gray, black, & pink.  Not sure which is which but the Corvair appears
to be the pink one.  Made by Premier Prod Co., Brooklyn NY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300395162796&ssPageName=S
TRK:MEWAX:IT