<VV> CORVAIR TAX DEDUCTION INFO NOW AVAILABLE ON THE WEB

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Fri Feb 12 12:46:34 EST 2010

Hello group,

I've mentioned this topic various times over the past year. This info is now posted on our vintage corsa chapter website.  Visit www.vintagecorsa.com. Link is at top right of homepage. I encourage u to take a look at the info as well as the downloadable documents and spreadsheets at bottom right of webpage that lay out the details. There's even a powerpoint presentation that u can save and revise w your own chapter logo for display and discussion at your next chapter meeting. I think you'll find it to be fair and w/in IRS 501c3 guidelines, and, as has been said every time, u should consult your personal tax rep w/ any questions u have.

In a nutshell, this is a significant tax opportunity for corvair enthusiasts who participate in charitable car shows et al and itemize their deductions.

And coming soon, I'll have an announcement about a terrific new CPF fundraising program.

Vairy best,

Rod Murray
Vintage Corsa